Trucare Hospice and Palliative Services has social workers who support you and your family and help coordinate community resources. They know various community services you can tap into. Our hospice social worker will guide you and your loved ones through your grief journey.
We provide counseling for family members who are dealing with grief and other feelings surrounding death.
Our medical social workers can help with:
- Care planning and assistance
- Increasing emotional comfort
- Additional support for family members
- Individual, couples, and family counseling
- End-of-Life decision-making and planning
- Coping with grief
Contact us to know more about our personalized care. Let us help you live better with serious illness through the end of life.